Details of the material we use for our production process.
- Fabric used for Inflatables is two side coated PVC Ripstop nylon fabric 420denier and it is of 330gsm
- The material we use for bouncy is 1000 denier two side coated PVC fabric and is of 650gsm
- We use TKT 30 bonded nylon thread to stitch inflatables and for bouncy or slide we use TKT 10 bonded Nylon thread.
- Printing will be done on our Taimes Piezoelectric Inkjet printer (uses UV Curing Ink) and HP Scitex digital printer (uses eco solvent inks)
- Internal blowers are used for smaller sized inflatables with specifications 230 V, 50 Hz, 2600 RPM, 165 Watts
- External blowers are used for large sized products and bouncy castles. These are of 230 V, 50 Hz, 2800 RPM, 1500 Watts.
- Seiko double needled sewing machines with motor setup are used for stitching these products
- Zipper number 10 with 2-way runners are used for inflatables and bouncy castles.
- To tie down the product on to the ground we add D-rings of sizes 1.5 inch and 3 inches to the Inflatables according to the requirement.
- Tiedown ropes are 4mm dia and 8mm dia strong and secure Nylon ropes.
- For clients we provide carry bag, tie down ropes and repair kit (includes extra same coloured fabric and glue) to fix small damages.